Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ah My Goddess Sorezore no Tsubasa

Category : Angel, Comedy, Driving, Fantasy, Goddesses, Harem, Magic, Romance, Seinen

Total Episodes : 22 Episodes

Animenfo : One year after goddess Belldandy emerged from Morisato Keiichi's mirror and promised to stay with him forever, a new threat to their happiness emerges, one that could end the contract between Belldandy and Keiichi

My Review : Not much comment on this as I havent watch this anime yet. Watch it for yourself then. The prequel of this anime wasnt bad, in fact quite interesting. More on comedy though. What do you expect from an angel on earth?

Download complete folder : [ Ah My Goddess Sorezore no Tsubasa ]

Download by episode : [ 01 ][ 02 ][ 03 ][ 04 ][ 05 ][ 06 ][ 07 ][ 08 ][ 09 ][ 10 ][ 11 ][ 12 ][ 13 ][ 14 ][ 15 ][ 16 ][ 17 ][ 18 ][ 19 ][ 20 ][ 21 ][ 22 ][ 23 ]

Note : It is supposed to be 22 episodes but not sure why I got 23 episodes. I guess there's an extra episode for DVD version.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot man! I was having a hard time finding english subs of this series. You're a life saver.

Anonymous said...

Thanks A Lot DudE!!! I almost lost my mind just to find the Season 2 of Ah My Goddess!! ^_^ I'll keep in touch!! chow!