Thursday, April 3, 2008

Jigoku Shoujo

Category : Horror, Seinen, Tragedy

Total Episode : 26 Episodes

Animenfo : There is a rumor. There exists a message board called “Jigoku Tsushin” where one can access only at midnight. It is said that if one writes his grudge against someone, Jigoku Shoujo appears and she takes the person to the Hell.

My Review : First few episodes are interesting but later on, I find it not as interesting as before. The storyline is almost the same for all the episodes, the difference is the different type of grudge by different people. If you want to know those different type of grudges, it would be nice but if you go for the storyline, not recommended. But still, I finished watching the whole series.

Download complete folder : Jigoku Shoujo

Download by episodes : [ 01 ][ 02 ][ 03 ][ 04 ][ 05 ][ 06 ][ 07 ][ 08 ][ 09 ][ 10 ][ 11 ][ 12 ][ 13 ][ 14 ][ 15 ][ 16 ][ 17 ][ 18 ][ 19 ][ 20 ][ 21 ][ 22 ][ 23 ][ 24 ][ 25 ][ 26 ]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the english dub or sub?

Lynnerilian said...

This is english sub. I never like english dub. This is an avi file anyway.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to put season 2 up also.

Lynnerilian said...

I dont have it and I tried asking my provider. I dont have any reply from them yet so in the mean time, no.

Anonymous said...

The 8th episode is currently unavailable for DL, thought I'd let you know.

Anonymous said...

Episode 17 is also unavailable :o

Lysander Daringer said...

I hate the translations they put in the dual-audio versions of this, and it's impossible to find RAWs after all this time, so I thank you for these uploads.