Monday, March 31, 2008

Haruka Naru Toki no Naka de Hachiyoushou


Category : Bishounen, Magic, Shoujo

Total Episodes : 26 Episodes

Animenfo : Motomiya Ayane was a normal high school student, but she was suddenly summoned into another world, “Kyo”, with her friends, Tenma and Shimon. Akane was “the child of the Ryujin (the god of the dragon)” who had a power of Rujin in her body. She was asked to save Kyo from demons. At first, she couldn’t believe the story, but she met Akram, the leader of the demons, and Hachiyo who was responsible for helping sacred children. She gradually realized his responsibility as a sacred child, but she was also attracted by Akram and Hachiyo...

My Review : I have not watched this anime yet but one thing for sure that I can tell is that among all my files that I'd uploaded, this anime got the highest statistic. Worth to watch I suppose...

Download complete folder : Haruka Naru Toki no Naka de Hachiyoushou Folder

Download by episode : [ 01 ][ 02 ][ 03 ][ 04 ][ 05 ][ 06 ][ 07 ][ 08 ][ 09 ][ 10 ][ 11 ][ 12 ][ 13 ][ 14 ][ 15 ][ 16 ][ 17 ][ 18 ][ 19 ][ 20 ][ 21 ][ 22 ][ 23 ][ 24 ][ 25 ][ 26 ]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOw! I've been searchin' for this anime for a long time. Thanks Lynnerilian:)

Anonymous said...

I cannot properly watch chapter 3, there's no video, only the sounds are heard:( is it ok if you fix this, please...

Lynnerilian said...

Thanks for the notice. I'll upload again. Will let you know when it's uploaded.

Lynnerilian said...

I've checked the file. Nothing seems to be wrong. Could it be your player settings or your codec issue?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for advise, i tried a different player and it worked:)